Skip to main content

What Google Doc Font should I use for my Egyptian Project?

There are literally hundreds of font styles to choose from for a Google Doc. If I was creating a project about Egypt there are two fonts which I might use for creating titles and headings. The font styles I like are Algerian and Caesar.  



You can learn about installing Google Doc Fonts from the following Google Doc Help Center Article: Edit and format a document. Please pay special attention to the "Format your Font" section.
                
                                                                                     
                                                                                      Best, Ms. Drasby


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do I Create a Calendar for an After School Club?

Hello,

Creating a shared calendar is an easy way to keep everyone updated with club activities.

Sign into the web browser version of Google Calendarand follow the below directions:



                                                               Best,    Ms. Drasby

How do I create exponents when using Google Slides?

I know writing math equation can seem like a challenge when using Google Slides. The following video demonstrates how easy and quick it is to create exponents in a Google Slides.



Best, Ms. Drasby